Tuesday, April 23, 2019

How to Get Organized with Trello

Who wants to be more organized?! šŸ™‹šŸ»‍♀️ I’m a pretty organized person, but like most of you, between my kids and my home and my business and all the other projects I have going on, I have SO many things that I am responsible for, that sometimes things feel like they’re falling through the cracks.

Recently I started using Trello (which is a free tool by the way!) to see if it could help me stay organized.  I felt like I could totally see the potential but didn’t know exactly how to use it to the fullest.  That’s when I learned about Sarah from Love and Spreadsheets, and I’m SO excited to share this interview with you!

You guys, this interview was fascinating to hear ALL the things Sarah can keep organized using Trello!!! Up until now I was just dipping my toes into the Trello water, but I am going to use it to organize SO many things now!  I love being organized, and if you do, too, I hope you love this interview as much as I did!  Here are a few examples of what you can use Trello for:

  • Work projects
  • Home projects
  • Schedules
  • Vacation planning
  • Lists – books, groceries, etc.

The possibilities are truly endless.  Watch below, and prepare to have your mind blown on all the things you can use this FREE tool for!

I hope you found this interview as insightful as I did!

You can connect with Sarah at http://www.loveandspreadsheets.com

On IG at http://www.instagram.com/loveandspreadsheets

And at http://www.trellolikeaboss.com where you can take a Trello course!

*Disclaimer:  The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living Essential Oils. I am not a doctor. Statements, products, and techniques mentioned have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.  Read the full disclaimer here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment