Tuesday, April 9, 2019

6 Tips to Make Your Home Cozier on a Budget

6 Tips to Make Your Home Cozier on a Budget

As a mama who runs a business from home, I know how important my home environment is, yet rarely do I take time to make sure it is as ‘cozy’ as I’d like it to be.  Clean?  YES!  Picked up?  DEFINITELY!  But cozy?!  Well, I just don’t put a ton of time into that, mostly because it sounds like it might take more effort and thinking than I’m willing to give, ha!

That’s why I was SO excited to talk to interior Rachel Wisniewski about how to make your home cozier on a budget.  In this interview, Rachel gives some FABULOUS tips on using what you already have or finding inexpensive items to really make your living spaces cozier without breaking the bank!

Rachel discusses furniture and rug placement, blankets, pillows, lighting, inexpensive accessories, and more, PLUS her favorite places to shop on a budget.

Do yourself a favor and listen to her interview… Us girls deserve some cozy spaces, yes?!!!

You can grab Rachel’s free printable and connect with her on Instagram.   And if you haven’t already, be sure to join my Topknot Girls group to be the first to see content like this!

I hope you enjoyed this interview!

*Disclaimer:  The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living Essential Oils. I am not a doctor. Statements, products, and techniques mentioned have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.  Read the full disclaimer here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment