Saturday, January 12, 2019

Flash Sale! Young Living Starter Kits 10% Off

Young Living Flash Sale

Happy New Year!  If you haven’t heard, Young Living is having a FLASH SALE on the Premium Starter Kit with Desert Mist Diffuser through 1/14!  Kits are 10% off making them $144, AND I’m offering an additional $25 back as an Amazon gift card when you enroll with me, making the Premium Starter Kit $119!  Say what?!

You guys, these sales only happen a couple times a year, and it’s happening NOW! Essential oils can change your life in ways you can’t even imagine.

If you’re ready to change your health for the better and jump in, grab your kit here – and be sure to select the Premium Starter Kit with Desert Mist, since that’s the one on sale.

Then be sure to contact me and let me know you ordered, so I can send you your gift card!

You’ll have access to our Facebook community, our private website, and of course me to help you with your oils.

There is seriously NO BETTER TIME!!  If you’re on the fence, DO IT!  🙌🏻

*Disclaimer:  The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living Essential Oils. I am not a doctor. Statements, products, and techniques mentioned have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.  Read the full disclaimer here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment