Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Reduce Stress and Boost Moods With Essential Oils!

Reduce Stress and Boost Moods with Essential Oils

Essential oils are a POWERFUL TOOL to help reduce stress and boost moods! Just recently have I been digging into the power of essential oils for true emotional balance and stress relief, and they are rocking my world!! :) It’s taken me 4.5+ years to use these regularly for emotional support, and I recently recorded a video on what you need to know. Watch my class below!

I’ll be covering a few of my favorite oils for stress reduction and mood boosting, which are Valor, Peace & Calming, Stress Away, Lavender, and Joy.  In addition, I’ll share with you about the Feelings Kit, and the AMAZING protocol meant to be used with it!  Click here to view the 30 Day Feelings Kit Protocol.

I mention in the video that I love to pair the Feelings Kit protocol with affirmations and scripture, here is some info on what that looks like for me in general.  You can use this kit however you want, I’m just sharing what has been especially effective for me in retraining my brain and renewing my mind!

Angie’s Feelings Kit Scripture and Affirmations

Valor – I have confidence because I am a child of God (Gal 3:26). I have courage to accomplish all that God has set out before me this day because I am His child.

Highest Potential (not part of the kit, but optional part of the protocol) – God, You are the vine, I am a branch. (John 15:5) As I abide in you today, I am able to reach my highest potential because I draw my strength and direction from you. Please help me to reach my highest potential and accomplish all you have planned for me this day.

Harmony – Lord, let my body, mind, and spirit be in harmony with you today. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done. Let my will be in harmony with Yours. (1 Cor 6:17)

Forgiveness – Lord, please forgive me for … Please let me forgive myself for… Please help me forgive… Show me areas where I need to be forgiven. (Matt 6:14-15)

Release – I release toxic thoughts, emotions, and patterns that no longer serve me (can talk about specifics). I release negativity from every cell in my body. Lord, prune the branches in me that are not bearing fruit (John 15:2) Instead I will set my mind on what is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, and praiseworthy. (Phil 4:8)

Present Time – I do not dwell in the past (Isaiah 43:18) and I am not worried about the future (Matt 6:34) – I will live this day fully in the present time. Today is a gift, thank you for THIS day you have made. I will rejoice and be glad. (Psalm 118:24)

Inner Child – Lord help me to be the person you’ve created me to be, my inner child, my true self. Strip off the junk that I’ve picked up along the way and restore my childlike faith (Matt 18:3) Help me to recognize this world of abundance you have created. (John 10:10) Out of your glorious riches, strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being (Eph. 3:16).

I hope this helps someone!  Using these feelings oils regularly has totally changed my mindset, improved my attitude, and boosted my mood!  I’d love to know in the comments your experience with the Feelings Kit or even the emotional oils in general.

If you’re not yet a member, the best way to get the Feelings Kit is to get a Basic Starter Kit and add on the Feelings Kit… it will save you money over buying the kit at retail!

Thanks for reading, and I hope I’ve inspired you to use your oils for happy, healthy emotions! ❤️

*Disclaimer:  The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living Essential Oils. I am not a doctor. Statements, products, and techniques mentioned have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.  Read the full disclaimer here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment